Summer Camp at Foothill
Director of Coaching and Community Engagement Jonathan Knowles, a certified PGA Professional who has worked extensively with top junior golfers in Europe, is running a golf camp this summer at Foothill. This co-ed camp is designed for beginner and intermediate players ages 6-17.
- Monday-Thursday, 9am-12pm
- 1:8 coach-to-participant ratio
- Focus on full-swing fundamentals, short game, rules, course play and fun games/competitions
- Clubs provided for players who don’t have their own
- All campers receive a Cameron Champ Foundation t-shirt
- Cost: $225/week (see below for scholarship information)
- Foothill Golf Course (7000 Verner Avenue, Citrus Heights, CA 95621)
- June 20-23
- June 27-30
- July 11-14
- July 18-21
- July 25-28
- August 1-4
- August 8-11
- August 15-18
Registration closes 5 days before each camp begins or when the camp is full, whichever comes first.
Golf Program Scholarships
Full golf program scholarships are available to participants and families experiencing financial strain. To be eligible for a golf program scholarship, please complete this application form.
NOTE: Please complete the scholarship application form and wait to hear from a Cameron Champ Foundation staff member before registering.
Contact Jonathan Knowles (email@example.com) with questions about summer camps and other golf programs, or call Foothill at (916) 725-3399.